Navigation : Home | Facebook | Twitter | Follow | Dashboard | Newer | Older

❝ Someone Like U ❞



Saturday, October 27, 2018 | October 27, 2018 | 0 Lovers
Assalamualaikum. Hyee. My name is Noor Amirah Zahari. You can get to know me further by clicking "About" at the left corner of this blog.


I am a pharmacy student in International Islamic University Malaysia. To my naqibah, Sis Zulaikha, I hope you will enjoy reading my blog. First of all, I would like you to know that don't think I can update my blog frequently. I don't really have much time to contribute to this hehe.

I knew everyone in this world needs to dakwah. My contributions to dakwah are:

1) Pray on time. Prepare to be a good Muslim
2) Seek knowledge - religious knowledge and also what I am currently studying in; pharmacy.
3) Respect people surroundings me.
4) What you get, try to share with others.


0 Comments posted :

Post a Comment


0 comment(s)